Since April 2012, in order to install cookies on users’ terminal equipment (computer, mobile device or other), it is necessary to obtain the informed consent of users, except in certain cases (exempt cookies).
2. HOW TO COMPLY
A. To inform the user and obtain their consent when the user visits the website through the layered information format. This method consists of presenting the user with information on the purposes for which the cookies are used, whether they are first or third party cookies, and the action through which it is understood that they give their consent (for example, to continue browsing the website), and finally a link to a web page containing the COOKIES POLICY. To do this, we can use the following programs or plugins and install them on the website:
OPTION B. For websites using WordPress you can install the “UK COOKIE CONSENT” plugin from Catapult. It is free and available for download at: http://wordpress.org/plugins/uk-cookie-consent/
3. WORDING OF THE “COOKIES POLICY” PAGE.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that make their personal data known.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES
1. First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
3. Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
4. Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. Analysis cookies: These are those that are either processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
6. Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
7. Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same. It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser that allows us to subsequently show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information relating to language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyse the activity carried out, with the aim of introducing improvements and providing our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. BONDITEX SL does not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
|__utma||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||2 years||Used to distinguish users and sessions.||Non-Exempt|
|__utmb||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||Used to determine new sessions or visits.||Non-Exempt|
|__utmc||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||At the end of the session||Configured for use with Urchin.||Non-Exempt|
|__utmz||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||6 months||Stores the origin or campaign that explains how the user arrived at the website.||Non-Exempt|
5. REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
You can access your browser settings at any time by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or by selecting which cookies you accept and which you do not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you are using:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies
Further information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
Further information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d#ie=ie-9
Options > Privacy > Cookies
Further information: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
Safari , iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
Further information: https://www.apple.com/ca/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
Further information: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
6.THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
|Supplier||Purpose of the Service and Cookie||Supplier Information|
|GOOGLE Inc.||Statistical analysis of the website in terms of visitor count, pages visited, keywords used and the like.|